A team of villian mercenaries available for any job, as long as the pay is high
In 2002, the mercenary villain Sandman was secretly approached by Imperator, who proposed funding a semi-permanent group of villains as a counter to Justifiers and Vanguard. Sandman accepted the deal, and The Agency was born.
- Alpha Wave - An egoist capable of inflicting a catatonic state on his victims.
- Black Crescent - A powerful Black Crescent agent and underchilde of the Shadowcreep.
- Diabolique - Mentalist and martial artist.
- Eigenstadt - Electrical energy projector and former CLADE agent
- Equinox - Energy projector that can manipulate both fire and ice.
- Gorgon - Strong, tough bull-headed humanoid with low intelligence and an unknown origin.
- Hazmat - Radioactive energy-projecting brick.
- The Hours - Multiform martial artist and thief of unknown origin.
- Megaton - Very tough, strong Mafia enforcer.
- Narthex - A mysterious woman who gains unusual abilities on sanctified ground.
- Sandman - Former Delta Force officer who can manipulate molecular forces.